October 1, 2006
It began with flowers...

The weekend began before I picked him up at the airport with a delivery of flowers. I was quite annoyed that someone was knocking at the front door while I was trying to get ready to leave for the airport. But the delivery was for me and it was so nice. It's the best way to receive flowers.....just because. Not as a sorry, or please forgive me, but for the simple reason that he wanted to make me smile. And wow, he succeeded at that. It was a wonderful weekend, it felt natural and right from the very beginning. There are some pics below of our weekend, but suffice it to say that it was the first time I actually wanted to cry while driving to the airport. I didn't want to let him go. It made me sad but I'm also so happy and know that we will see each other again, very soon if possible. He's asked me to come to South Carolina and I will.

I feel like I haven't slept all weekend and so I'm off to bed.


  

  

  

  




  

  

  

  




  

  

  

  




  

  

  

  

































































3 Comments:

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful time!!! yay!!

Blogger Tori said...

It really looks like a fun weekend! The weather was really nice down there (at least it was in Disneyland!) Your friend has a sweet smile! I saw the last knit too, liked it. Great score on the quiz today! Take care, Tori

Blogger Procrastiknitter said...

What a wonderful weekend! Looks like you had a great time!

Post a Comment

<< Home