November 24, 2006
I enjoy the foods that are best for me. I love every cell of my body.

The title is my affirmation for the day and I suppose it's a good one to have the day after Thanksgiving. I love every cell of my body, but I'm sure my cells don't love me today with the tryptophan overload. I actually did not over eat this holiday...unless you count the piece of pumpkin pie I had to have about an hour before bed. We had a lovely Thanksgiving, despite it being the first major holiday without my dear Father. Mamacita and my brother, they did well with it too. I'm very thankful to my Aunt and Uncle who graciously invited us over to their place for dinner. We had a not so bad drive out there, hit a little traffic, but it was a nice time, visiting and catching up and they had a wonderful dinner. We even got leftovers which was really thoughtful, because I think we'd miss that today. It was the first time my dear Mamacita did not cook in 42 years...can you imagine? We got up yesterday a.m. and said how weird it was not to smell the turkey roasting, but it was also nice not to have all that to do and to concentrate on other things. Like family.

I am working today, it's nice and quiet.

I've been busy doing lots of knitting but not sure I'll have pics for you because a lot of it is Holiday gifts and I want it to be a surprise. But I've been knitting something new and the creative juices are flowing!

What I'm thankful for:
* Family
* Friends
* My Love (Love you Baby!)
* Simba and Tom who give us constant love and entertainment
* Having enough...
* Being American
* Anne





2 Comments:

Blogger Tori said...

Very Nice :-)! Take care!

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving :)

Post a Comment

<< Home