November 2, 2006
Knitting and Losing Trivia Tournament

The Winner of the Knitting and Losing October Trivia Tournament is......tah dah!!! TORI!!! Tori had 12 wins and 84 points and is permanently in the Hall of Fame. Way to go! Check this out to see our monthly stats. Click on the purple link on the top center of the page to be directed to the Tournament.


Way to go Tori! I'm glad you are coming by to play everyday, that goes to you who do and it'd be great if any one else would come join us! I have a small incentive, OK, For a new person, please come join us and if you play over 10 times this month I'll send you a small giftie! And the monthly winner is going to receive a small giftie too! So Tori, I'll have something in the mail for you soon friend and congrats!

I have pics of a cake to upload and I've been knitting a pair of socks for my Special Someone. But I don't have the strength or inclination to post right now. I also have some lovely cloths received from my Dishcloth Exchange that I need to post. I just haven't been feeling well this week. The cold is lingering and I'm really run down.

Anyone else feeling pressured already about all the Christmas projects they want to make and how the time is coming quick? It gives me anxiety.

I love Thursday nights for TV, love Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy...have to go.





2 Comments:

Blogger Tori said...

Wow! That is very exciting! I love playing the game but am a bit surprised I had a top score, Sometimes I do well and other times I just don't! Thanks Michele.

Blogger kat said...

i'm trying very hard not to be pressured by christmas so planning some non knitting gifts this year too.

Post a Comment

<< Home