December 28, 2006
I am not responsible for other people. We are all under the law of our own consciousness.

I hate this last week of the year, especially if you are working. There are so many things to do before the end of the year. I'm super busy at work too. Everyone is refinancing and their urgency has become my problem. But as the affirmation says, "I am not responsible for other people."...so I will just get through this time. I am looking forward to a new year though. This year threw me for a loop, mainly because of Dad's sickness and death. That was a lot to go through, but we survived it and we're really doing well.

I've woken up with a sore throat the last two mornings, and I think it's sinus although today I'm sneezing and getting congested. Airborne to the rescue. I really need to take better care of myself and I am. More sleep, better diet, etc. This blog is going to be more about my weight loss. Knitting and Losing...

Have a great day! What are your plans for New Years Eve? Let me know and i'll live vicariously thru you because I don't like being out on New Years Eve, so I'll be at home, having some champagne.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home