December 1, 2006
World's Aids Day



Today is World's Aids Day which I am sure you know if you are a blogger because many have mentioned it today. I am promoting my cousin Gene (we call him Wink, don't tell him I told you so!) who really has a great story. He is my age and he had a weight problem. He has lost a lot of weight and has now become a runner and is raising money to support Aids. He is running a 1/2 marathon here in LA this Sunday, and he's running the full Marathon in LA in 2007. Needless to say, I'm terribly proud of him. He is motivating and he's taking his success and helping others. So if you'd like to support him on his run and donate to a good cause please check it out. This is the link to a local article in the paper about him recently. And here is a couple links to donate or another one with his totals here. I'll keep you updated on his progress and how he does this Sunday, but think good thoughts for him if you please.





1 Comments:

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

I have an Uncle Wink! How funny :) Good on ya Wink! Good luck on your marathon!!

Post a Comment

<< Home