January 17, 2007
Good News!

I had to share with you my good news. Today at the end of the day my boss came in my office and said that she and her husband (my other boss) decided to pay my health insurance! Of which, I had none, but they will add me to their plan and pay the premium. I have been having to go to a clinic for no insurance or medical people and while I received ok treatment, I still had to pay and they made everything difficult. And, I've been paying cash for prescriptions. I almost cried when she told me....I thanked her profusely and said what a load off my mind that was, and she knew but she told me again that I'm a valued part of their company and they want me happy. I'm so blessed. And yes, I'm so old, that this is a BIG deal to me!! This is a small business and it is not something that they had to offer me, so I'm very fortunate and thankful.

Labels:






5 Comments:

Blogger Tori said...

Yeah! That IS a big deal and you certainly deserve it! I'm glad you are with a company that treats you and their employees well. Yeah for them and you :-)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that speaks volumes for what they think of you.

We should all be so lucky to work for someone that values people not only for what good they do for the company, but as a person as well.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and Mammacita for both having received such wonderful recognition in your jobs.

Don't you just have the feeling that your Dad is looking out for both of you?

Hugs,
Mammy

Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

I guess there's something to be said for socialized medicine. I may complain, but it's come through for us this past year.
Li

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

That is wonderful!! It's such a burden lifted when you know you have health coverage!

Post a Comment

<< Home