January 1, 2007
Life Makeovers

Happy New Year to all of you! I wish you a blessed and healthy and prosperous 2007!!

Simba is still not doing well at all. My poor baby. She's been throwing up and not moving much. Saturday I got her to eat a little bit of a roll with peanut butter. I know, i know, that may not be the best, but I had to try anything she might eat and i thought the peanut butter would be protein and sooth her tummy. She kept it down and had some scrambled egg too, but she did throw up later in the day, just bile. I'm suppose to give her the pills to calm her tummy and the anti-inflammatory, but stopped because she won't eat. I am taking her tomorrow to my best buds house and she is able to get away from working out of her house and will take her in for me. I didn't want to leave her alone all day and try to get in after work. So they'll run the blood work and we'll go from there. She's still drinking water but she's so so sick.

I'm not doing great either. I've been down all weekend with this cold/sinus thing. My body is not aching and the fever is gone and good thing because I'm alone at work tomorrow again with a temp. It'll be a day for me I am sure. I'm just worried that I'll have to make the decision to put Simba down or not...I pray I don't have to do that yet.

The title today is because I'm starting something new. A great friend of mine suggested I read some books by Cheryl Richardson and I did and I love her. She has this book about Life Makeovers and it has 52 weeks of things to think about and journal and exercises to do. I started a private blog to help me through each chapter and I'm looking forward to whatever positive changes are in store for me in 2007. For instance this weeks challenge is to write down 25 things you are most proud of accomplishing in 2006. It's kind of neat to think back and it doesn't matter how big or small the accomplishments are. I started today and I've thought of about 16 things so far. Would you make a list and would you share it with me? I'd love to hear it.

Today I learned about ipod's and wow, are they cool! My brother got an ipod Shuffle and i downloaded songs for him today. He loved it, he thought it sounded really clear and nice. I'm not going to tell him but I'm going to use it during the week when he isn't here... Shhhh, don't tell him, he's a brat and would have a fit. But I downloaded my Beatles Love CD and so I've got to listen! I also put KT Tunstall on there and downloaded 5 songs that he wanted.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home