February 9, 2007
I release stress with ease. I am at peace.

Yesterday I woke up with a migraine, felt horrible, so I stayed home. I knit, I tried to get rid of my migraine but couldn't. I stayed in my jammies all day and around 4 pm I went to bed to sleep it off, but i ended up sleeping until this a.m. And I feel great today!

And TGIF! No big plans for me this weekend, some cleaning, some organizing, some knitting and I may have a dinner date Saturday night too. We're trying to get ready for a yard sale the first weekend in March, so I'd like to really get things together for that.

I ended up finishing the Noro scarf with the skein turned around and it ends with a repeat of purple and I think it's wearable. I have to block it this weekend and see how I like it.





1 Comments:

Blogger Dana Marie said...

Some days your body just needs to rest. Good for you in sleeping the migraine off! Now back to knitting, right?

Post a Comment

<< Home