February 13, 2007
It is safe for me to succeed. Life loves me!

Valentine's Day eve...should I be depressed or...? There is someone who I've been dating for about a month or so but we've known eachother for years. We lost touch when I moved away and have reconnected since the new year. He is really a decent man, he's very thoughtful and good to me. We had a dinner date Saturday which was nice, nothing fancy, just a casual date. Nothing was said about Valentine's, so we'll see if he remembers or cares. I hate that i'm wondering. I'd like to just not care.

Not sure I mentioned it but I finally got a copy of Mason Dixon Knitting and I'M IN LOVE! There are so many projects I want to make. There is a bath mat that uses 3 strands of cotton knit together and it uses a log cabin pattern. It's so cute and it looks sturdy and comfy for the feet. I think I'm going to try that.

But then I just received in the mail 3 skeins of Noro Silk Garden Lite and I'm debating if I should make another Argosy scarf or I'm looking for another pattern. Any ideas?

Had to take Tom to the vet yesterday after work to have the final worming pills put down his throat, he won't let me do it. Poor guy started drooling once I got him in the carrier and in the car to go. I asked about it, and they said it was because he was stressed. I felt awful for doing that to him and I think he was actually mad at me. He didn't come see me this a.m. like normal, I had to go find him and give him some lovin'. Well, atleast the medication is over with. Now I have to work on his weight. Kitty diet.





1 Comments:

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

Don't be offended if he doesn't do that good on V-Day. It's not a reflection on you or how he feels about you. Men just don't "get it". I am happy if mine remembers our anniversary or my birthday LOL! I love the Mason Dixon book too! What a great library addition!

Post a Comment

<< Home