February 2, 2007
What are your weekend plans?

I thought the day was better but had bad news on the way home. Mom called to tell me that my Uncle in GA passed away this morning. He's been having a lot of health problems and was not able to make it to my Dad's service in May and here it is almost 8 months later and he's gone. I feel bad for my last remaining Uncle on my Dad's side. He's lost 2 brothers in less than a year and is the last of 5 brothers remaining. Mom and I won't be able to make it to GA for the services, which we feel terrible about.

Going to have our own little Superbowl party at the house. I love football but haven't kept up with it at all this season. I'm looking forward to the half-time show and the commercials.

I promise to post knit pics this weekend...geez, what a slacker.





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My condolences to your family on the loss of another loved one.

Enjoy the superbowl. Make lots of snacks and kick back.

Go Bears!!

Mammy

Post a Comment

<< Home