March 27, 2007
I am a student of life, and I love it.

Today is going so great! It's Mamacita's birthday, I have a positive attitude. What could be wrong. My brother called me at work early and wanted to send Mamacita flowers. I've spent some moola on gifts but didn't want to tell him no, and I was happy for Mamacita to receive them. She says they are beautiful. She's going to try and sneak in a camera tomorrow because she's at a high security place of work.

Today at lunch the outside looked like a movie set, we got a storm come up on us and I haven't seen weather like that ever. The wind was blowing and the streets are a mess, the rain was coming down and it got really dark. I of course, dressed for Spring including open toed sandal like heels. Oh well...

Playing catch up at work today but I took a small break to post and to enjoy a cup of chai tea.

I'm really loving that you all are playing in the trivia tournament! It's so fun!

p.s. not sure why the pics in the previous posts are not showing but I will fix it tonight.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey have a great time...and well birthdays are always special days for everyone...and well for some more fun and laughter for birthdays also visit my blog on Birthday Wishes and enjoy all that's there!!!!

Blogger Jane said...

I just wanted to say hello and to thank you for dropping by my blog. I also want to answer your question about blogrolls. My blog designer did my blogrolls and I do not know how. I did have T13 on a scolling thing before but I don't have the code for that anymore.
My suggestion is to visit other T13 participants and if they have the blogroll in a scroll format ask them for the code (You have probably already done that!)
Also, I am sorry for the loss of your dad.

Post a Comment

<< Home