March 12, 2007
Today my opportunity for success is unlimited.

This quiz peaked my curiousity and it was right for me! How odd...
You Are Likely a First Born

At your darkest moments, you feel guilty.
At work and school, you do best when you're researching.
When you love someone, you tend to agree with them often.

In friendship, you are considerate and compromising.
Your ideal careers are: business, research, counseling, promotion, and speaking.
You will leave your mark on the world with discoveries, new information, and teaching people to dream.


I had to take my renewal written driving test and I passed! I missed 1 question. So I'm a step closer to getting these annoying things done.

Had a pretty good weekend, did a lot of knitting. I finished the turqoise bath hand towel and I really like the pattern.

Tom and Henry are able to be in the same room without hissing and scratching, it's still getting better every day but I won't be happy until I have a pic of them being civil and together...

Labels:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home