April 27, 2007
Contest!

How cool is this? Teamouse is doing a contest and all you do is sign up and put a link to her contest. I love this! Go enter, you can enter more than once too. Here's more info about the contest.

It's Friday!!! Way cool. I'm looking forward to it because I'm going out tonight, don't know where, but I am, I'm sick of sitting at home. And over the weekend I'm painting that bathroom. I couldn't stand it and had to paint some small sections to see how it looks...and I love it! But I still need to clean the walls and take down the stupid border, hopefully that won't take too much time. Let's see if I can get the whole bathroom painted this weekend.

Have a great day!

Labels:






1 Comments:

Blogger TeaMouse said...

Hi MitchyPoo, thanks for entering the contest. I wish you good luck on winning. I've got the prize completed but for every 10 people that enter I will add another item to the prize.

Post a Comment

<< Home