April 24, 2007
Freedom is my Divine right.

Have you heard? Crazy Aunt Purl went and wrote a book! I can't wait and I've already ordered my copy of Drunk, Divorced and Covered in Cat Hair! which is scheduled to be out in October. If you haven't ever visited Crazy Aunt Purl I highly recommend that you do. She has a great outlook, she's very funny and her writing on "diet" issues has really had an impact on me. Go reserve your copy!

I've been MIA because I went away for the weekend. It was really great to get away. Nowhere too exciting but I had a great time! And yesterday my bosses were out of town so I was as busy as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. So today is back to normal, pretty much.

The weather is so beautiful right now. We had some rain Friday and Sunday and the wind blew out most of the icky air and I can see clear to the mountains above. I'm going after work to get some tomato plants and some herbs to plant tonight. I have to really get moving after work, because if I sit down to watch TV, eat or knit, I'm done for the evening. My goal this week is to get something done after work and enjoy this beautiful weather.

My weekend included a yarn store visit and they were having a sale! I got some Tofutsie yarn, have you seen it? Anyone used it yet, I'd love to hear how you liked it. It has chitin in it which is a fiber made from shrimp and crab shells. Isn't that amazing? And it's naturally antibacterial. I also got some beautiful sock yarn with my new favorite color in it, aqua. And I found some really pretty pastel cotton yarn that I'll make into bathroom towels for my bathroom that I'm going to remodel in my new favorite color. I may start painting the bathroom this weekend. I'll post pics of my yarn later today hopefully.

Have a great Tuesday!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home