April 25, 2007
I am flexible and flowing.

I like the affirmation today but I feel anything but flexible...as in my body. I have got to get out and move more. I know this because my body is telling me so. I am too young to have all these aches and soreness in my joints. And I know that it would make me feel better to be more active in mind and body. Last night after work I did go get 3 tomato plants and herbs and mesclun seeds. I came home and ate because the food was still hot, BUT I did not just sit as normal. I went and changed and got outside and worked a little. I planted the herb plants I got into a small container. I got cilantro, sage, sweet basil and thyme. I planted them together and gave the poor plants some water and they look so nice in the outside entryway. I watered Mamacita's roses and the rest of the front yard. I still need to find a place for the yellow pear, big boy and roma tomatos. I was going to put them in the back yard, but I'm not so sure. There are water issues in our backyard, so I'll decide that tonight. I also have mesclun salad seeds that I'll plant in a bed on the side of the house like grass, my favorite way to plant. Then when the plants are ready i'll cut it with scissors and like grass, it'll grow back. Cool, huh?

Oh, I also found the paint for my bathroom and plan to get that done this weekend and I cannot wait! Well, I'll be dipped...the colors are so new, I cannot find a reference for you. Well, it's a Martha Stewart color and I'm in love! I'll have to just show you the before and after and see what you think!

As I'm writing this I'm getting a migraine...a bad one I think. I feel nauseous already. I'll go to lunch instead of eating here and load up on carbs, I know, I know...but sometimes that helps. I don't want to miss again b/c of a stupid migraine.





1 Comments:

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

I hope your head is better soon. Migrains are horrid!

Post a Comment

<< Home