April 11, 2007
I am prosperous, well, and happy.

The visitor counter went over 10,000 today! Wow, wowwee. That is really cool. It's a milestone. Feel like I should have a party or something. So get out your horns, get the balloons ready, I'll make some party hors d'oeuvres for you all to enjoy and then I'll sing a happy song!! Yeah....right! You don't want to hear me singing. But truly, this makes me very happy. How about if we play a game instead today? It's a chit-chat game, pretend we are all in the same room, celebrating of course, but we're all sitting around and just having some small talk. So I'll start in the comments by asking a question and then the next person to comment answers that question and asks another and so on. Get it? (Idea taken from Michele ~great name huh!)

I feel really good today! I feel rested, sort of, because I went to bed at 9:30 last night. And because I feel good with what I'm wearing today, I'm having a good makeup day (you have those don't you? where you look in the mirror and think, wow, i like my makeup today!) and because two clients (men) told me this a.m. that I'm looking good. Just a comment like that can truly make your whole day!

Have a great day and don't forget to comment and play the chit-chat game!

Labels:






1 Comments:

Blogger Mitchypoo said...

Hi all, here's the first question for our chit-chat game! Don't forget to answer the previous question and then ask your question!

What is your favorite drink to have at a party?

Post a Comment

<< Home