May 8, 2007
I am strong. I am united with all of Life.

Well, the good news is that my tooth cracked not far enough to expose the nerve and that's why I do not have pain. I need to have a crown put on and it's a 2 visit process so since I'm OK now I'll have it done next Monday. They'll prepare the tooth, put on a temporary, while they make the crown. I didn't even ask how much because I guess it doesn't really matter, I have to pay it and I think it's OK to invest in your teeth and your overall health.

It's another hot day here in the south land. I am fortunate to work in an office that is cool all the time. They are really good about the temps here, we never are freezing or hot, they keep it comfortable.

A friend sent me pics of the flooding in Aberdeen, SD. Have you heard? It seems weird to me that they are not saying anything on the news about it? I guess it was part of the same storm that created the horrible hurricanes in Kansas but the flooding in SD is unbelievable. And re: Kansas, I'm anxiously awaiting to see if Gracie and KU Crafter are OK so if you happen to read this, please drop me a comment.

The news here is flooded with all the controversy about the May Day Melee that happened here in LA. I'm conflicted on my opinion about it. There's a part of me that says that if they weren't there in the first place none of this would have happened, but I also don't believe in police brutality...so....the debate will go on and CA will keep catering to illegals.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home