May 7, 2007
I see myself today in a new light.

Hope you all had a good weekend. I did. We went Saturday to El Mirage, an old lake bed about 1 1/2 hours from my house to visit with my cousins and my Aunt and Uncle and watch the speed races. It was a nice sunny day and the wind wasn't too bad. My bro loved it, he was so excited to be there. I got a real nice sunburn on the places I didn't put sunscreen, likes the tops of my feet, ankles, and on both arms, by my armpits and my chest. Owwww... We just went for the day and had a good time although we hit traffic coming home, a motor home turned over coming down the summit and we were stuck in traffic for almost an hour.

I also somehow lost part of a back tooth on Friday. I felt something weird with my tongue and I'll be darned if part of my tooth, like a quarter of it is gone. It is not hurting me, I was so worried it would but I'm going this afternoon to get it fixed.

It is hot here today in the south land. Today and tomorrow will be in the 90's. It's still beautiful though. Hopefully I won't be numb and in pain tonight, I have some planting to do when I get home.

Happy Monday! Why am I always so upbeat and hopeful on Mondays? It feels like a new beginning to me, I like Mondays.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home