May 14, 2007
My health is radiant, vibrant, and dynamic now.

Congratulations!




Your dream guy is George Clooney!



Dapper, debonair and devastatingly handsome, this guy knows how to charm the ladies. So how do you keep him to yourself? Well, hate to break it to you, but he?s probably a lifelong bachelor. Enjoy the ride while you can ? you?ll have a great story to tell afterwards!



What's Your Celebrity Style?

Try another SheKnows quiz.



I can't help it, I am smitten! Ohhh George!!

The dentist went OK this a.m. although I had a hard time getting that tooth numb and he had to give me more stuff. I was numb from the ear to my nose and chin. It's wearing off now and I feel sore. I get the permanent crown at the end of the month.

And we had a flat tire, it was almost off the rim so the nice guys you call to help came quickly and we ended up getting Gary home a little late last night. Tonight I go after work to get the tire repaired/replaced. And if they get done soon I have a massage appointment tonight! I'm hoping to get home by the time she finishes with Mamacita.

Mamacita is flying this Wednesday to visit her brothers and sisters in MN! I'm glad she's going and know she'll have a good time. What will I do with a whole house to myself? Well, maybe I can get that bathroom prepped and painted. We'll see.

I'm still sock crazy, whipping out pair after pair, in large part because I'm in love with Francis Patrick's hand dyed yarns. But I have to show you a pic of the current pair because I'm knitting on size 0 circs and using the inside and outside of the skein and I'm getting 2 different patterns. One is mottled and one is subtley striped??? I was sick about it and stopped on the striped one and continued with the mottled one. Wanted you to see it though and see if any of you ever had this happen.





2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

That was really scary - they told me my dream guy was Nick Lachey! Eeewwwwww!!! I so can't stand the boy band type!
Anyway, I just wanted to stop by and let you know I posted the answers to last Thursdays yes or no Q's. It's up at Any Apples

Blogger TeaMouse said...

I bow down to your sock making talents in total and complete awe!

I don't know what it is about me but I've tried and so far I cannot get the hang of it. Maybe one day!

Post a Comment

<< Home