June 12, 2007
Entrelac

I've finally got it! I don't know how many times I've tried to master entrelac patterns and I just got so frustrated and put it down. I've had cyber friends send me detailed directions to no avail. But Lupinbunny's Entrelac Template finally made sense to me and looky what I did...
It's an entrelac bathroom towel that I'm making. It's 9 squares wide and will probably take both skeins. It's a lot of fun to knit once you get it. I have a scarf that I want to get going on in Entrelac but I'll use 3 squares across and maybe bigger squares, we'll see. I was up too late last night knitting on this and again tonight I just knit away.
These are my 5 lb. socks that I'm making with Francis Patrick hand dyed and it's the yarn I purchased after losing my first 5 lbs. I love the colors. I'm hoping to buy my 10 lb. skein soon but not sure it'll really be anytime soon because I'm, frankly, struggling right now.
Oooh, Summer Knitty is up! I love wisp, of which I have a pale pink yarn I think will be perfect for it. I love 'Vog On and Coupling. I have socks in my future!

Labels: ,






2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't give up Michele. You're just encountering a bump in the road. Hang in there and keep up the good work. You know you can do it. Keep looking to your affirmations.

We're rooting for you.

Mammy

Blogger Mitchypoo said...

Thank you ((((((Mammy)))))). That's a hug for you!

Post a Comment

<< Home