June 3, 2007
I have a happy, fearless and loving heart.

My ticker changed! I'm down 8.5 lbs. I'm afraid this high will end soon...which I'm aware that the loss will slow down as I have less to lose, but for now I'm going to enjoy my success. I know that I'm doing well and I can totally tell in my body. I told Mamacita that yesterday while shopping in Costco I noticed the difference because my body feels more energetic, I didn't dread having to go aaaallll the way to the back to get the produce and then aaaalllll the way to the other side for whatever. And my back is not aching at all, nor the heaviness I felt in my joints. It's just amazing to me.

We're going to the mall today to do some retail therapy. Gary wants to go and we'll go have dinner there too. I am determined to go out and make good choices, even at a restaurant.

I finished my Tofutsie socks and I really love them. The feel of the yarn is very nice. I started my 5 lb. socks and WOW I love this yarn. It's called Pastel Spring and it's really beautiful. Pics to follow.

Enjoy your Sunday!





1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Good for you! Losing weight is always hard, but keep at it and it will pay off. Now I just need to get myself back to eating healthy. It never ends, does it?

Post a Comment

<< Home