June 18, 2007
This is a new day. I begin anew to claim and create all that is good.

The weekend was a bust... I was just not feeling well and so I did a lot of knitting and sleeping and not a fraction of what was on my to do list... Today I made it to work, I'm wearing my black and white, my skin and eyes are clear from all the sleeping, but I'm starting to sneeze and my body is already tired and it's barely lunch time. Zicam is not taking care of it. Or maybe it is and it would've been worse? I don't know.

Yuki is coming tonight but if I don't feel better I won't have her massage me. My skin gets sensitive when I don't feel good, it's hard to explain but I know that it will not be soothing and relaxing if I'm feeling icky.

I'm still in love with Ravelry and I encourage any knitters and crocheters to check it out. I've been busy logging some projects and yarn and needles on the site. I've joined a Knit Along and also wanted to plug it. The KAL is for the new Knitty pattern called 'Vog On. If you'd like to join us, please go visit us at 'Vog On Knit-A-Long. I plan to make mine like the 2nd pic of the pattern, longer in the leg. I haven't chosen my yarn yet, but it'll be from stash because I have 5 more lbs. to lose to buy yarn.





1 Comments:

Blogger BeccA's Buzz said...

Bless your heart! I am so happy you are working on yourself to loose weight and be healthier. I also have a long road with that. I also love to knit. But what is wrong with me? I start a scarf (yep, still kinda new) and then I just stop. I don't work very dilligently on my projects. I have a friend who only does the knit stitch and she throws and refuses to use any other needle than circulars. sigh. But even she seems to be able to get in there and turn out the work. I atleast like to learn new stitches and mix it up a little. Oh well. I guess I'm not very dedicated or something. But I find your blog interesting and inspiring. I will be back to visit again and again. Keep up the good work! And I hope you are feeling better soon!

Post a Comment

<< Home