July 13, 2007
Gift Booties?

If you read the previous post you'll see the booties I made for a special baby boy. Unfortunately for the expectant new parents, the bio-mom changed her mind and the little boy is not coming home with them... It's a sad story and I can only hope that the little boy will somehow have a good life.

So I have a cute pair of baby blue baby booties and I've decided to give them away. The first person to email me at mitchypoo777@yahoo.com and tell me about a newborn in the United States who may like them, they are theirs. I'll be the Fairy Bootiemother and send them to them! I say only the US only because of the shipping costs. I hope to hear from someone soon because it'd make me feel better if a precious baby were able to wear them.

Labels: , ,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home