July 3, 2007


This is the beginning to my day off and 4th of July Celebration! Mamacita made me a dirty martini and it was so good, I had another... :)
We were going to BBQ tomorrow but it's so flipping hot out here right now.... We've decided to go to the movies, in a nice air conditioned theater and then we're going out to dinner so we don't have to suffer the heat. I think it's a fabulous plan!
I'm working on my Mystery Stole 3 and so far I'm totally in love with the project! It's rally pretty in Knit Picks Alpaca Cloud in the color Midnight which is black with navy in it and I'm using black pearly beads. They are subtle but quite nice. We'll see if I can get anything done on my day off.
Oh....I needed a day off. My bosses should go out of town more often. I've sold more policies than we did in total last month I think and they just keep coming in. It's wonderful and I truly like being busy, but it's also more stress. I think I'm handling it OK though.
What are your holiday plans? I'd love to hear. Happy 4th!





1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Davis-O'Malley said...

Painting, painting and organizing... this is what happens when you decide to suddenly list your house for sale in the beginning of July!

Happy 4th!
Amy O'

Post a Comment

<< Home