August 16, 2007
Friday's Feast #11/156



Appetizer: Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you just wash whatever you need for the next day?
Routine? Funny.... I usually do laundry on the weekends and then have trouble getting it all hung up or put away. When laundry is under control I love doing laundry.
Soup: In your opinion, what age will you be when you’ll consider yourself to truly be old?
I sometimes think it now and I'm in my 40's. And on the other hand I feel like I haven't grown up, it's all in your thinking.
Salad: What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both?
To learn how to weave. I guess it's a long term because I'm not ready for another hobby just now.
Main Course: Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately.
I heard a story on the radio yesterday about a local woman, a grandmother, who saw some punk tagging (doing graffiti) in her neighborhood, so she honked and put her brights on him, he and his punk friends came and chased her and shot her in the head. She lived a couple days and died yesterday from her injuries. How terribly sad.
Dessert: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today?
I was an 8 until my best bud dinked out on our dinner plans at 5 p.m. So then I was about a 5.



Labels:






5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope your happiness level gets better :)Great feast!!

Blogger Lori said...

Great feast...bummer on your dessert. Ask another friend. Dont let it get you down:( Happy FF.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great feast - our Soup is the same :)
Have a wonderful weekend

Blogger Alice said...

I almost share the same dessert as you: 8, then 5, but I bounced back to 8...

Nice to know you love to do laundry. I'm not a very domestic person, and I thank God for hubby who does all the hard work. LOL.

Blogger BeccA's Buzz said...

Wow!! What a horrible story about that lady getting shot. The level of violence we live in is escalating. I don't think our kids will have to worry about global warming, it'll be the blatant violence that'll get them! Tell your best bud they are a stink-butt for not having dinner with ya! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home