August 6, 2007
I always have as much as I need.

Lost my post....I'll try again. Had a sonogram early this a.m. I had to drink 32 oz. of water about an hour before the appointment. They did one outside and I had one inside too. It seemed to take a long time, and it seemed that she was finding stuff, perhaps it was my imagination. The Dr. will have results in 2-3 days. I'm pretty sure I have female issues, but we'll see. So I was a tad late for work. Not a big deal but I swear I could just go to sleep right now, I'm so tired. I have to make a real effort to get to bed early this week. It's my goal for the week.

Labels:






3 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

I stopped by to let you know I posted the results of last weeks TT13 the Food Edition. It's up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/ if you want to take a look! :P

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're probably tired because you're anxious.

Congrats on the seven pound loss.

Mammy

Blogger Mrs. Snip said...

Thanks for solving my door problem! You are wonderful!!!

I really hate drinking a ton of water before they prod and poke, it's really no fun at all. I hope everything is okay.

I love reading about your affirmations, I think affirmations can be very powerful. Oh yes and a huge congrats on 7 lbs down!

Post a Comment

<< Home