August 27, 2007
I open my arms to receive the full measure of prosperity that the Universe offers.

My weight ticker is on the bottom of my blog now but I will be changing it because I'm now down 9 lbs!! I'm happy about that because I haven't exactly been on plan for every meal. Especially when I'm not feeling well. But it's given me motivation and today I'm prepared to have a good day, I've brought my healthy breakfast and lunch and I was to work early and I'm feeling great this Monday morning. I also was able to get into a smaller size pants and that always makes you feel good. One more lb. and I'm buying some yarn!!

I did get a lot of work done in my bathroom this weekend, trying to get that stupid wallpaper border off. Mamacita helped me but it is still not done. I also bought primer to put on before the paint. We've never primered before but after talking to my boss I see why I should. I just want it done. But I'll keep working on it.

I have a 2 day cheesecake to make for this Thursday for my bosses Bday! And then they will be out of the office the following week.

What do you think of the new blog template? I feel like it's less cluttered and like I'm trying to declutter my life, so is true with my blog. I really like it.

My oatmeal package has a Trivia question on it, so I'll ask you.... What tennis player was stabbed in 1993 by an upset fan of Steffi Graf?





3 Comments:

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

Good for you!!

Blogger Tori said...

Yeah about the 9 pounds! Wow, I really hate taking off wallpaper! That border sounds like a pain but it will look wonderful when it's done! Oh, I had to check with Steven but I think it was Monica Seles.

Blogger BeccA's Buzz said...

I love the new template! I recently changed mine too, just needed new blog 'walls' to look at :)
Wallpaper can be hard to get off, did you try the fabric softener and warm water mix before scraping? It will come off like a dream!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home