August 5, 2007
Jonesing for yarn!

Here's what I've been working on for the weekend...


These are Spaz socks for Jul! She picked out the yarn, I like it, but I don't think she thought it would stripe like that so we'll see.





Looky what Mamacita came up with last night...
She wanted to try out her new tart pan (lucky us!) And it was as tasty as it is beautiful. It tasted like summer. Sweet, mouthwatering, tangy.......yum!

SP11 is going to begin soon, I haven't gotten my pal yet, but I'm excited about it! Can't wait to get to know her or maybe him, you never know. And it'll be fun to get a nice package together and all of that.

I may be organizing a swap for my group on Ravelry. Cat knits is the group and it gives me so much pleasure to see a group of like minded people who are so interesting. It's for people who have or love cats and knit/crochet or are crafty. If you are on Ravelry, please come and join us! It sounds so far like the group is interested in a swap around Nov-Dec which surprised me because of the holiday season but whatever.

OK, Have to go cut a watermelon and a pineapple up and then the vegetables to grill for the week. I need to prepare to be really good and healthy this week because I need to get 3 lbs. off of me and quick because I want to buy yarn! I'm jonesing for some yarn stash!

Labels: ,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home