September 7, 2007
Friday's Feast #12/159


Appetizer
Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel?
Fantastic
Soup
What is your favorite part about the season of Autumn?
I love the cooler weather, the fall colors, the huge fall magazines, the fall clothes, wearing sweaters again, Oktoberfest, the leaves changing, canning, apple picking. I love Autumn.

Salad
Have you ever had any bad experiences online?
I've had a few, somebody who exposed himself online.
Main Course
Name three things that make you happy daily.
My cats, my Mamacita and my knitting.
Dessert
What one household cleansing or organizing item would you not want to be without?
Bleach.

Labels:






6 Comments:

Blogger Shelby said...

oh I said bleach too :)

Blogger Michelle Quinno said...

Oh boy, I hope it was worth it! LOL That is freaky (salad).

Sweaters are great for hiding my rolls! Forgot about that.

Happy Friday!

Blogger shirlnutkin said...

oh i love your soup! thanks for the wonderful imagery, also!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bleach is a wonderous thing!! Can't live without it!! Great feast!!

Blogger Lori said...

You feel fantastic about your appetizer?? lol...you're funny:) Great feast...Happy FF. Have a great weekend.

Blogger Lady of Musotopia said...

Great feast! I also especially enjoyed your soup! :)
Thanks for sharing your feast and joining in mine! (apologies for the late comment)

Post a Comment

<< Home