September 28, 2007
Friday's Feast #13/162


Appetizer
How are you today?
I'm doing pretty well. I'm optimistic about my first weigh in at Weight Watchers after starting last week. I feel energetic and happy. Still have a bit of a headache but it's not too bad.
Soup
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.
Ugly Betty, Grays Anatomy, Dancing with the Stars
Salad
What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?
When I lived in MN, I had to go to the basement a few times when the tornado siren came on, that was scary.
Main Course
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?
Venice, Italy. I love the art, the culture, the food.
Dessert
What do you usually wear to sleep?
I like comfy cotton Hanes pants and tops to wear to bed or I like flannel nightgowns. I know, sexy huh. But I like comfort.

Labels:






5 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

Wishing you lots of luck at Weight Watchers!
Happy Feasting & have a great weekend!

Blogger Patti said...

Good luck with WW! I have done that in the past ... the flex plan! Keep on it ... it works!

Happy Friday!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with WW - I wish I had the courage and determination!
Have a wonderful weekend

Blogger Gina said...

Venice , Italy-oh, I wouldn't mind visiting the place someday!

Good luck with Weight Watchers =)

Happy Feasting!

Blogger Mrs. Snip said...

I love WW. Just push through a week or two and you will get used to the smaller portions and being hungry. It is so great and if you hit a plateau you can always use the Wendy plan. (google Weight watchers wendy plan). It works great for when you hit a plateau.

Also, have you seen www.hungrygirl.com, she is absolutely amazing and I don't think I would have stayed with WW as long as I did without her great recipes and food finds.

Okay off my soapbox I go. You will do great and I am so happy you were such a loser last week. 4.4 lbs, wow!

Post a Comment

<< Home