September 8, 2007
Happy Caturday!


Here's my cutie Tom who really loves my new poodle comforter! He thinks I got it just for him I think! It is really nice and I guess it was worth the almost 2 week wait to get it. My only complaint about the company is their shipping speed.

Just about to jump in the shower to get ready for a Chili Cookoff that Mamacita and I are going to this afternoon. It's at my best bud's Aunt's house, about a mile from my home. They have this huge outdoor party with a bar and 2 bands and tons of food. The theme this year is Football so Mamacita and I will be wearing our Viking jerseys! My jersey has Dante Culpepper's name and number and it's actually signed by him! I got it for my brother about 5 years ago when I lived in MN. Actually my niece went up to him at an appearance and got his autograph. Mamacita is wearing Randy Moss's jersey. I hope she doesn't get booed. He was so full of shenanigans but overall he's very talented too. I plan to have a good time, I can't wait to see if Mamacita wins for the 2nd year in a row!

Pics to follows!

Labels: , ,






1 Comments:

Blogger Tori said...

Cool! 3rd place and to top it off some well deserved nice compliments! Yum, I'm getting hungry thinking about Chili ;-)

Post a Comment

<< Home