September 19, 2007
I love myself totally in the now.

I'm starting Weight Watchers on Friday. They are having a class start in my building. It's convenient for me and it may be the support and encouragement that I need. I was disappointed with the weight management class I went to for a few reasons and found myself not really applying myself or wanting to continue the class. So, for at least 12 weeks, that's what I'll be doing~ Weight Watchers. It'll be nice to get to know some of the other girls in the building a little better. They seem nice enough but I don't have so much opportunity to socialize with them, this will change that a little. I hear the leader is a guy and they really like him, he's fun and energetic. I hope I can take him. Sometimes, or maybe it's just me, but when you don't feel good about yourself, it's irritating to have all these peppy people around. On the other hand, it may be just what I need.

I'm about 30 rows down until my MS3 stole is done! Can you believe it!? Well, many people have already finished....weeks ago...but I'm slow I guess, or not concentrated, but I want to get it finished and blocked. I have blocking wires now and haven't used them yet, I can't wait to see my finished object, I think I love it. I think I have to find the exact right top to wear with it and I will be wearing it, I can assure you.

I found an earth friendly cleaning product that I just love. The only reason I care about using less toxic chemicals is because of our furbabies and because I've been watching How Clean is Your House?. Have you seen it? Oh my goodness graciousness! If you think your house is a mess, watch this show! I'm truly amazed how they take some of these pits and clean them up. It's actually motivating for me to watch. Anyway....the cleaning item is called Mrs.Meyer's Clean Day. I got the Lemon Verbena counter top cleaner and it's really good stuff. I found it at my local Wild Oats, which is similar to Whole Foods, but you can mail order too. It makes me want to clean. How weird is that!!!

The weather is changing...and we're getting rain tomorrow. I love it! I want to start dressing warmer and wearing knitted items and I always want to make a nice pot of soup when it's raining.

Labels:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home