October 5, 2007
Friday's Feast


Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?
About an 8. It's always celebrated and why not celebrate? What can you do, it's natural to age, so celebrate it.
Soup
What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?
Supposedly. It's always used wrong, often they say Supposably and it bugs me. It's used too much.
Salad
Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?
I must wear sunglasses when outside, my eyes have become sensitive. My current pair are big, Nicole Richie style, black, with sequins but they are also cheapies. I don't spend a lot of money on sunglasses because I'm too hard on them and I don't see the value in expensive pairs.
Main Course
If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?
Probably my Mamacita....
Dessert
Name a beverage that you enjoy.
COFFEE!!! Must have coffee daily!

Labels:






8 Comments:

Blogger Beadknitter said...

Nice feast.

I knit too.

The Beadknitter
http://beadknitter.blogspot.com

Blogger BeccA's Buzz said...

Your soup is very interesting, I'm afraid I butcher that one as well. But thank you for bringing it to my attention, I'll watch that from now on!
Have a great weekend!

Blogger Patti said...

I love your soup! How true! :) Happy Friday!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So true on the soup! There are so many of those words that are misused. What gets me is that people just "know" they are using it or saying it correctly! ;)
Happy weekend and thanks for feating with me.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG - how could I forget coffee, I drink it all day long! LOL
Great feast!

Blogger Mike said...

A good feast. I didn't start drinking coffee till I met my wife Barb(Skittles).

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL your dessert made me laugh.
Reminds me of hubby - cafe is must!
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Frances

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm late for the feast! Is there still any left?
Thanks for dropping by my blog! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home