October 12, 2007
Friday's Feast


Appetizer
When was the last time you were surprised? I can't remember.
Soup
Fill in the blanks: My eyes are ________, but I wish they were __________. My eyes are brown but I wish they were green or blue like my Mamacita's. But she asked God for dark haired, dark eyed babies and that's what He gave her.
Salad
If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be? I'd like to be a soft cuddly sheep and I'd have a Louis Vuitton handbag!
Main Course
Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits. I am eating healthy, low fat and getting my fruit and veggies in and I take daily vitamin and mineral supplements from Usana.
Dessert
What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not? I like Colgate, have used it for years. I grew up on Crest, but I hate the taste.

Labels:






2 Comments:

Blogger Patti said...

Great feast! Would love to see a sheep with a Louis Vuitton handbag! :) Happy Friday!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That would be a cool and fashionable beanie baby!

Happy weekend!

Post a Comment

<< Home