October 19, 2007
Friday's Feast

Appetizer
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
I'd be a Yellow Labrador, because they are solid in frame, family oriented, smart and know how to swim.


Soup
What does the color purple make you think of? Royalty. It also makes me think of my cousin Cindy who likes the color purple.

Salad
Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning? About an hour. If I don't have to do my hair, about 10-15 minutes less.

Main Course
How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them? I have over 60 cousins, probably closer to 70. My mom is the youngest of 8 siblings and my Dad had 4 siblings. I am very close to about 4 of my cousins.

Dessert
Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)
MDS=Magnificent Darling Sweetie


Labels:






3 Comments:

Blogger Patti said...

60+ cousins!!!!! Wowzah!! Great dessert! Happy Friday!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a great feast this week!! Have a pleasant weekend.

Blogger BeccA's Buzz said...

Yeah, my hair isn't quite that long or thick and it's enough for me to take care of! All those cousins and you are only close to about 4. Isn't it sad these days, how far we grow apart from our families? Thanks for coming over to my blog and commenting! I haven't been over your way in a while. Nice to see you again!

Post a Comment

<< Home