October 26, 2007
Friday's Feast


Appetizer

Name a great website you would recommend to others. http://www.ravelry.com/ If you are a knitter or crocheter it is a great way to keep track of your needles, yarn stash, patterns, projects and also a great community. There are groups on there you can join. I love it!

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night? 2~I'm not a big dreamer and when I do they are often upsetting, not horror or terror dreams, but just upsetting.
Salad
Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name? My first real pet was a Welsh Corgi dog named Gabriella of Hancook. She was a full bred and a sweet thing but I think I was too young to have that responsibility.
Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise? Huh, interesting question. I'd be a great testimony to Proactiv, it's a product that really works for me and has made a real difference in my skin and helped me. I'd endorse it wholeheartedly.
Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy? I love peanut brittle, our recipe, not the store bought stuff. I also love See's Victoria Toffee, that's my favorite I think.

Labels:






5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

See's candies again, never heard of them but your choice does sound yummy.
My hubby would love it if my crafting stuff was organized...I can't appease him too much, lol.
Nice FF.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that website, thanks! Also love me some peanut brittle, lol! Great feast!

Blogger Patti said...

I'll have to check out that website. Happy Friday! :)

Blogger Unknown said...

NEat list..Yummy toffee

Blogger Saoirse Daily said...

Being diabetic I miss See's Candies. Please enjoy some for me. Great ansswers. Your Thursday 13 was very inspiring. Have a cool Halloween.

Post a Comment

<< Home