October 17, 2007
I consciously think, feel, and identify with happy thoughts of abundance.

I made another Weight Watcher recipe last night and it was yummy! I made Old Fashioned Chicken Pot Pie. Click the link to get the recipe. It was super simple and only 5 points for a 1/6 of the whole baking dish! I ended up using chicken tenders because that's what I ended up picking at the grocery store. I just sauteed them and then cut up into chunks and prepared the vegetables after that in the same pan. It was satisfying and filling and I had it for lunch today too. I again can't wait to have my Friday weigh in. I've been weighing every morning upon waking and the scale is going in the right direction consistently! Yay!

My bosses are out of the office for the next week. So it's quieter around here which is OK with me.

I'm waiting for a yarn package and I'm going to start the Cheri Amour from Knitty. I've ordered a beautiful burgundy wine color and waiting for that too. I also am going to start the Honeybee Stole and I found a gorgeous yellow yarn which I'm also waiting for. I guess I went on a bit of a shopping spree! Hey, I earned it!

Here's some cat humor for you! http://sogalitno.typepad.com/southerngalknits/2007/10/franklin-does-i.html

I like it because it so fits our group on Ravelry called Cat Knits! If any of you are on Ravelry and a cat lover, please come join us! We just hit 700 members today!





1 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

Congratulations on your success with WW!! How encouraging to have the scale heading in the right direction! I will have to try that recipe.. it sounds great! Happy knitting!

your kcs3 pal

Post a Comment

<< Home