October 9, 2007
Knitter's Coffee Swap Questionnaire

SWAP QUESTIONS

1. Whole bean or ground?
Whole bean. It's great to grind as you go, it's fresher that way.
2. Fully-loaded or decaf?
Fully-loaded! I need my caffeine!
3. Regular or flavored?
I like it all.
4. How do you drink your coffee?
Daily, hot, with sugar free soy or creamer.
5. Favorite coffee ever?
It was from Gavina, and you cannot buy it for personal use or I've had a hard time finding it. It's for restaurants and coffee houses I guess but I loved it's nutty flavor. Close second is Caribou Coffee which we don't have in CA and I miss it!!
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do?
I am not fussy, I really do like it all.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee?
Something sweet, but I'm on Weight Watchers now so I'm watching it. If I have to have a sweet, I love chocolate! Or sour stuff...
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences?
I think it'd be great to see what local coffee is like from my pal.
9. Yarn/fiber you love?
I love it all, favorite being wool and sock yarns.
10. Yarn/fiber you hate?
Acrylic, but hate is a harsh word, I only use it for certain projects.
11. What's on your needles?
Geez, I have a sweater that's a couple years old, many socks, i'm working on the Secret of the Stole which I love, a prayer shawl.
12. Favorite colors?
I love greens and pinks and purples.
13. Allergies?
Nope.
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest?
I'm pretty agreeable and I'm looking forward to getting to know my pal! I'm on Ravelry under mitchypoo.

Labels:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home