October 31, 2007
Today I celebrate the joy and wonder within me.

I'm having a really hard time with today's affirmation because I have a case of the "mean reds" as Holly Golightly would say. I had a very upsetting conversation last night and frankly, I'm pissed off. I don't want to go into it, but people are sometimes so disappointing. It's more than disappointing, it's heart-wrenching actually.

Hope you are all having a good Halloween. We had several small kids who came by our office today and it was cute to see their costumes.

Computer is still down and it seems that we will go get a new one. We're due for one and Mamacita has always hated the one that we have.

I have been knitting on Cherie Amour and now that I'm on the sleeve I feel that I didn't do the bodice pattern correctly, so I may rip and redo, not sure yet.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home