November 30, 2007
Friday's Feast


Appetizer
What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride?
I like roller coasters. I like the climbing to the top, the anticipation and the whoosh as you go down.
Soup
How do you react in uncomfortable social situations?
I'm usually pretty quiet about it, I don't like confrontation, and I usually stay calm. Being in customer service and sales you kind of learn to handle situations.
Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics?
It's about a 3. But it depends on who it is.
Main Course
Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to?
I did not, I have thought about it, but it is not a priority.
Dessert
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television?
Way too many I am sure. I like my Thursday and Sunday shows and I tape dr.phil everyday and I like my cooking shows on Saturday. My dear sweet Father was a huge couch potato and so it concerns me because I don't want to be addicted to TV.

Labels:






11 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

Oh, Thursday and Sunday do have good shows! :)


Come check out my feast if you get a chance! :)

Blogger Coco said...

Roller Coaster usually get me anxious. I wish I could enjoy them more though.

Happy Friday!

Blogger Cathy B said...

i'm fearful of rollercoasters :) you have a nice site!

Blogger Gellianne said...

Hi! Great Feast! I also love roller coaster!

Take care!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice feast! I like roller coasters too. Happy FF! Mine is up at http://mlizcochico.com

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice Feast! Come visit my blog, I have my Fridays Feast, with a few surprises!

Blogger meowminx said...

Love your feast esp your appetizer and soup.

My feast is up here.

Blogger h said...

I rode a roller-coaster once. According to the photos, I didn't enjoy it! Happy Feast Day.

Blogger Gattina said...

I once tried a rollercoaster and came out of there with a green face ! Never again, lol !

Blogger Rach said...

I've never been able to get into cooking shows for some reason? I prefer dramas and comdies :-)

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't think flu shots are a priority for most people...

My answers are here

Post a Comment

<< Home