November 2, 2007
Friday's Feast


Appetizer
How much money do you plan to spend this upcoming holiday season? I've made a lot of gifts already, but I'll still spend about $500-700 on gifts for my Mamacita and brother.


Soup
What was the last television show you watched, and was it good? Gray's Anatomy. It was OK. Meredith is really starting to bug me.

Salad
If you had to paint the walls of your living room tomorrow, what color would you choose? My new favorite color, robins egg blue, a really pale version.

Main Course
Name something clever or practical you have thought of that should be invented, but hasn’t yet. Too hard to think of...how about smellavision, but I guess that isn't my creation.

Dessert
List 3 things you would like to receive as gifts this upcoming holiday season. 1. Harmony needle set from Knitpicks (they are so beautiful!) 2. A soft squishy bathrobe. 3. Lamb perfume by Gwen Stefani


Labels:






8 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

Smellavision would be pretty cool, most of the time. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

robins egg blue sounds like a cool color...

nice weekend!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Friday post! I just posted about my friday! Hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy feasting to you. I hope you get all your dessert!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely feast and I enjoyed it!

Happy weekend!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll pass on the smellavision... ewww. I love Gray's Anatomy. Good Feast!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoof, woof. Happy Friday. Have a woofenderful weekend.

Blogger Unknown said...

Smellavision would have its benefits but there could be negatives too, especially with a show like "Dirty Jobs".
I got that nice soft bathrobe from my MIL recently and let me tell you it is a sweet thing. Nice feast.

Post a Comment

<< Home