November 9, 2007
Friday's Feast


Appetizer
Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies? I like the buttered popcorn and a diet soda, but being on Weight Watchers, I'd probably sneak some healthy snacks in my purse. Shhhh....don't tell.

Soup
What year did you start using the internet? Oh my, I can't remember but I think it was around 1990.

Salad
What is your first name in Pig Latin? (Here’s how to speak it if you don’t already know!) Ichelemay

Main Course
Name something you are picky about. I am picky about my makeup. I use Bare Minerals for my base, I use MAC for my blush and eyeshadow.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: I ____ ____ yesterday and I ____ ____ today. Hard one! I ate well yesterday and I feel great today.


Labels:






5 Comments:

Blogger Tawnya Shields said...

Hi Mitchypoo,
I sneak stuff in the theaters too. Only thing is that I have learned that a goody every once in awhile doesn't spoil my diet.

I have very sensitive skin so I love Bare Minerals too. I love the flawless look that it gives and it makes my face feel happy.

Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Friday post! I am looking forward to my 1 Hour FULL body massage, pedicure and manicure tomorrow afternoon! AHHHHHHH relief! I enoyed reading your blog! Have a great Friday , and stop by my blog if you can!

DEB

Blogger Patti said...

Great feast! Your dessert is a direct opposite of mine! As I sit here shame faced! ;)

I think popcorn and a diet soda is low points isn't it??

Happy happy Friday! :)

Blogger jenny said...

1990! That's pretty early! But in some ways it fels like I've done it forever, and life couldn't be different! I am thinking of changing to Bare Minerals-type stuff.
I enjoyed your feast!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wonder how your piglatin name sounds like.. hehehe...

Post a Comment

<< Home