November 18, 2007
Happy Sunday!

The title sounds chipper, but I am nothing like chipper today. I woke up with a really horrible headache, it woke me up, this pain in my forehead and face and the pain in my neck. I got up and had some coffee and can't think of eating right now. I just took a pill and I'm sitting on the couch geeking out and have a heat pack on the back of my neck. I think I may have to go to bed, but I really don't want to. Hopefully the pill will start working.

I had my first weigh in where I was up on Friday. A little disappointing. I was up .6 but I really tried to put it in perspective. ?I'm still dealing with TOM and I knew I was going to be OK and I am. This a.m. I was down about 2 lbs. so next weeks weigh in should be ok, oh, but I'm not having a weigh in because of the holiday. Well, still, I know by my scale and how I'm feeling.

We had an interesting exercise at last Friday's meeting. We took a paper plate and wrote down all the items we will have for Thanksgiving and then we added up the points. Well the amazing thing is that with the weekly allowance which I intend to use, I'll still be on plan. This is how it's suppose to be, I mean, we all have occasions where we eat higher point items but it doesn't have to ruin our whole week.

We're going to my Aunt and Uncle's for the holiday and I'm really looking forward to it. We are bringing the ham and a jello dessert. We have a bit of a drive to get there, but that's OK. Fortunately, I like driving.

I'll be alone at work this week, well, we'll have the temp there to help me with the phones and people coming in. I think it'll be a quiet week. I can work Friday if I want to, but I still haven't decided if I will.

I finished a baby hat, my own pattern and I sewed up the pink baby kimono yesterday. And then I started a pair of socks with the Peppermint Mocha yarn that Janice my coffee swap partner sent me. I just had to cast on and the yarn is just so scrumptious. I'm using a pattern from Knitting Vintage Socks. Very cool. Pics to follow later.

Have a great Sunday!





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michele, What about Tom?

email me

mammy

Post a Comment

<< Home