November 21, 2007
I live in a peaceful world because I choose to think loving and peaceful thoughts.


Did you see the ending to The Bachelor? What did you think? The after show was on last night and the 2 girls that he sent home were there to face him. I think I felt bad for all involved. I've had a major crush on the bachelor, Brad Womack, but it's changed a bit as of the ending of the show. Actually it was his attitude last night on the show that didn't sit right with me. So he tells both of them that he's not in love with them and sends them home which in one respect is good. I wouldn't want him to propose or give someone false hopes just because it would have been a good show ending, but it seemed that he really did care for both Jenny and Deanna and I would have thought he would have at least have not totally ended the relationship with one of them. Perhaps he could have not proposed but dated one of them, or both if they were all agreeable. Personally, I liked him best with Jenny, she seems more down to earth to me and more his type. I ended up respecting Deanna as a woman too but I don't think she should have put him on the spot and let him reject her again on the after show. I still think Brad is way HOT! But he admitted last night that he has some issues to deal with and I hope he does because I think ultimately he'd be a good catch.

One more day and Thanksgiving is tomorrow! I'm feeling festive already, I love the holidays, Christmas is my favorite holiday. I'm looking forward to spending time with family tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Enjoy your families and what you have to be thankful for. And remember, it's just one day, usually one meal, so it doesn't have to be a negative. I'm going to enjoy the food, but I'm not going to lose my resolve to become more healthy.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home