November 21, 2007
My first commenter.

I saw someone post something about their blog anniversary and their first commenters. Well, it got me to thinking and so I took a looksee and it looks like I totally missed my blogs 2 yr. anniversary in July. But I was able to see that Diane from the UK was my first commenter. And she was also a new blogger but has continued. Her last post was in October. Her blog is really cute, I love her handknits and her animals pics and I love how they talk over there. It sometimes amazes me how much I get from blogging. I love seeing how other people live and what they are working on if they are crafty, it gives me inspiration and ideas. Mamacita teases me because sometimes something happens and I have to quick get the camera because it's "blogworthy"! I've met so many wonderful people just by being a blogger. Really neat people. This was Diane's first comment to me:

Hi Mitchypoo...i've only just started my blog....it's not to hard once you read up a bit on HTML there are websites to help:http://www.mcli.dist.maricopa.edu/tut/
http://www.htmlgoodies.com/
http://www.cookwood.com/html/extras/xhtml_ref.html


I hope these are of some help...i've used them ...only only know the very basics but enough to addd links ...and i'm going to add a link to your blog also :) Good Luck!And Stacie at Faerycrafty helped me LOADS!

Sunday, July 10, 2005
Diane said...
gosh ! i should not be so cocky...i didn't preview that before i published....sorry for the awful spellings and grammer :(

Sunday, July 10, 2005


I haven't kept in constant contact with Diane but I know I've posted there before because my info was there, but she mentioned Faerycrafty whom I have kept in touch with and she's one of those special bloggers to me. She's so sweet, and talented too.

So another thing to be thankful for...blogland!





3 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Hello!Mitchypoo! I'm still here and i too have never thought to celebrate my blog anniversary :) Tell you what....we'll have to remember and have a joint celebration next year :)Blogging proves that time flies when you're enjoying yourself doesn't it?
Your blog has become very,very sophisticated...i'm not very clever at the techy stuff, i just about manage to post my pictures ;)
Belated Congratulations and keep blogging :)

Blogger Mitchypoo said...

Really? Sophisticated? Gee, thanks! I like the idea to celebrate jointly, i'll try to remember.

Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

Aww thank you! I think you and Diane are great too! Happy belated 2nd blogiversary!

Post a Comment

<< Home