December 19, 2007
Crazy 8's ~ I've been tagged!

I have been tagged by Penelope! I don't remember ever being tagged so this is kind of cool. I'm a little reluctant to tag 8 people only because everyone is so busy right now but I think I will tag people with the caveat that if you want to and have the time, great, and if not, that's OK too. :)


Crazy Eights Tag
8 Things I’m passionate about


  1. Knitting and all things knitty. I really want to find a way to make it into a profitable busines because this is a passion and I know I'd do well if I could share it.
  2. Family. It's important to be involved and available for family. Someday I'd like to have my own family, whatever that ends up meaning.
  3. Reading. I love to lose myself in a book, or learn something new.
  4. Education. I do not think you have to have a degree necessarily but you can always learn things.
  5. Losing Weight and getting healthy. I care about myself and my body and living a healthy lifestyle.
  6. Cooking. I love it. I love learning about cooking techniques and new recipes and eating healthier.
  7. Art. I love visual art, paintings, but I love textile art and the performance arts as well. If I went to get a higher degree I believe I'd get it in Art History.
  8. Blogging~ I guess I'm passionate because I'm on the computer a lot and I like how blogging has enhanced my life.
8 Things I want to do before I die

  1. Go to Venice, Italy and ride in a Gondola under the Bridge of Sighs with my love (whoever he is, I guess I haven't met him yet!)
  2. Have my own business.
  3. Go to Germany, my homeland.
  4. Go to Paris. (guess I want to travel!)
  5. Find a really decent man to share my years.
  6. Have a Burmese cat.
  7. Go to the Grand Canyon.
  8. Have a beach house.
8 Things I often say

  1. Shit!
  2. Tom, knock it off!
  3. Henry, stop scratching on the chair!!!!
  4. Thank you for calling XYZ Company, This is Michele, how can I help you? (about a thousand times a day! or so it seems)
  5. God bless America (Instead of saying GD)
  6. Come on! (To irritating drivers.)
  7. Did you let Intervention tape? (My favorite show.)
8 Books I’ve recently or currently reading
  1. Drunk, Divorced, and Covered in Cat Hair by Laurie Perry
  2. A Three Dog Life by Abigail Thomas
  3. Warriors #1, Into the Wild by Erin Hunter
  4. The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
  5. Blink by Malcolm Gladwell
  6. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  7. Deceptively Delicious by Jessica Seinfeld
  8. Hungry Hill by Carole O'Malley Gaunt

8 Songs I could listen to over and over

  1. Hotel California by the Eagles
  2. Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison
  3. My Love by Paul Mc Cartney
  4. Love is a Losing Game by Amy Winehouse
  5. Anything from Luther Vandross
  6. Love Me Tender by Elvis Presley
  7. A Broken Wing by Martina McBride
  8. Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe by Barry White

8 Things that attract me to my best friends

  1. Humor
  2. Caring
  3. Fun
  4. Thoughtful
  5. Sensitive
  6. Good values.
  7. Talkative
  8. Honest

8 People I think should do Crazy 8s

  1. Stacie at Faery Crafty
  2. Tori at Knitting, Dogs and More
  3. Janice at Willow Way Knits
  4. Joan at FugueStateKnits
  5. Kevin at Dane Bramage
  6. Ada at Dutch Knitting
  7. Jeannine at Going Crazy Slowly
  8. Dark Oak Woman

Labels:






1 Comments:

Blogger ~Molly~ said...

Rats!LOL I'll play but not til tomorrow, those are some deeper questions than I'm used to.

Molly

Post a Comment

<< Home