December 7, 2007
Friday's Feast


Appetizer
What was the last game you purchased? I think it was Cafe Kakuro on my cell phone and I already requested a refund, I didn't like the game.

Soup
Name something in which you don’t believe. The Catholic Church.

Salad
If you could choose a celebrity to be your boss, who would you pick? Dr.Phil. It seems like it would be a good place to be.

Main Course
What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way?
That you cannot have a marriage without both of you involved and willing to grow and change.

Dessert
Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room. I think I've been there before. It has the perfect dim lighting, soothing colors and a fountain to hear the water fall. There is soft mellow music, maybe some nature sounds like thunderstorms and there is a warm, soft bed to relax on. I have a cup of peppermint tea and I smell neroli oil.






12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting feast. That's a nice room to relax. I need to go there now!

Blogger Lady Jane said...

I didn't think about having a fountain. Good idea!

Blogger Sandee said...

Your main course is right on the money. I love your dessert too. We women just appear to be tired. Why is that? Bwahahahah. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Blogger Linda said...

Oh, the sound of rain and thunderstorms does sound relaxing. Happy Friday.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your dessert--sounds so soothing.

Blogger Unknown said...

Your soup intrigues me, and your Main Course is spot on.
Excellent feast!
Mine is live.
Have a great weekend!

Blogger Zoooma said...

There's some people who would most definitely think your soup is NUTS... but God agrees with you!

Blogger Natalie said...

I don't believe in the Catholic church either, I respect those who do. I just don't agree with them.


My feast is served too! :)

Blogger Ogre said...

Is that a relaxing room or a sleeping room? I'd be out cold in seconds... :)

Blogger Jane said...

I like your dessert! Sounds wonderful.
Thanks for coming by my feast.

Blogger Jennifer said...

Love your salad - it matches mine! Hope you have a great weekend!!

Jennifer :-)

Blogger LivG said...

Great main course!

Post a Comment

<< Home