December 14, 2007
Friday's Feast


Appetizer

Make up a word and give us its definition. I made up the word "snowdoober" when I lived in Oregon. You know when it snows and you get the piles on top of fences that just top the posts....that's a snowdoober!

Soup

What is currently your favorite song? Love is a Losing Game by Amy Winehouse

Salad

What’s at the top of your Christmas wish list this year? An ipod or Knitpicks Harmony Wood Needle Set

Main Course

Name a scent that reminds you of someone special in your life. White Shoulders or Gardenia remind me of my Grandma Rick. I still have an old bottle of hers of White Shoulders, I'm sure it smells putrid by now.

Dessert

Who is someone on television that you feel probably shouldn’t be, and why? Andy Dick. He's annoying, that voice, he's not so nice to look at, he's not even funny. He's a perv and I see no reason he's in TV or entertainment as he isn't entertaining.

Labels:






8 Comments:

Blogger Patti said...

We just got 10 inches of snow here in MA last night ... so we have lots of snowdoobers! :D I'm definitely going to remember that word!!! hehe

I agree with your dessert too! Have a great weekend! :)

Blogger h said...

Great great great dessert. Totally mystified by WHY he's on TV. Happy Feast Day!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't that neat about the White Shoulders? Can't you just smell it to this day? I totally agree about Andy Dick...what a jerk. How do people like him manage to make money? Great feast, and thanks for stopping by!
www.mamapj.com

Blogger Kim said...

My resolution is to learn to knit and I have been looking at those KnitPick needles! ::hugs::

Blogger jenny said...

I learned to knit this year, and I just learned ot crochet---my 9yr old daughter and I, that is! I'm re-learning along with her.

Fun feast! Enjoyed your music, too. :-)

Blogger Sandee said...

I don't know who Andy Dick is, and I don't want to either. Great feast. Have a wonderful FF and weekend. :)

Blogger Tiffany Aller said...

I COMPLETELY agree about Andy Dick...frankly, I think the man's an ass! Great FF - have a great weekend! :-)

Blogger Unknown said...

I would love an Ipod, don't know how to knit but I would love a quilting rack, new sewing machine. Guess what...I am more addicted to coffee than you are...found out this morning.
And as for Andy Dick, he could fall off the face of the earth to make me happy, they say everyone has a redeeming quality but I struggle to see his.
Have a great weekend.

Post a Comment

<< Home