December 27, 2007
Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Name 2 things you would like to accomplish in 2008.
Lose a lot of weight, the majority of my weight.
Set up an online yarn store.

Soup
With which cartoon character do you share personality traits?
Tweety Bird

Salad
What time of day (or night) were you born?
I was born at 5:16 a.m. on a Sunday.

Main Course
Tell us something special about your hometown.
I live near beautiful hills.

Dessert
If you could receive a letter from anyone in the world, who would you want to get one from?
A personal letter from Oprah would be cool.

Labels:






9 Comments:

Blogger Hootin Anni said...

I can't even remember when I was born...I'd have to dig out my B C and too lazy to do it....

I love Tweety Bird. And living in the hills would be fabulous, I think!!

Blogger Kara said...

Great feast! It would be cool to get a letter from Oprah

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on your appetizer! Losing weight isn't easy, I know that for sure but once you're in the ball..keep it rolling:)
My Friday's Feast is up as well! Enjoy the rest of the Holidays!

Blogger Sandee said...

Good luck on your appetizer. I need to loose 20 myself. May I can do this too. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your feast. We share the same appetizer, I need to lose more weight too. I'm into crafts too, cross stitching and hardanger embroidery.

Happy Feasting.

Blogger HartofDixie said...

What a great dessert you have! I bet Oprah has many things to share.

Blogger **"Liza"** said...

Nice feast here..like your main course..;)
Happy Feast! Have a wonderful New Year too! ;)
Mine here

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have the same Appetizer.

Soup de Taz

Salad at 10:20 AM on Saturday

Main Course - tons of Rednecks.. and the Appalachain Mts

Dessert -Either Oprah, Diane Keaton or Crazy Aunt Purl (I already got a note from THE "CRIMINEY JICKETS"!!).

Blogger Jennifer said...

Great feast this week! Please feel free to visit mine! Happy Weekend to you!

Jennifer :-)

Post a Comment

<< Home