December 5, 2007
Pay it Forward!


I got this from my new friend Ada at Dutchknitting in the Netherlands...


"I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this Pay It Forward exchange. I don't know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog."


I am in! How about you? ?For the first 3 people that respond I have a handmade goodie I'll send you.


What do you have to do?


  1. Respond on this blog and give your email address so that I can contact you for your address.

  2. Place this on your own blog and also send the first 3 people that respond something handmade.

Labels: ,






3 Comments:

Blogger ~Molly~ said...

Oooh count me in! I have no outlet for my handmade stuff so this would be perfect! My email is darkoakwoman at yahoo.com

Going to post on my blog right now!

Molly

Blogger Unknown said...

Wonderful idea...
my email is sassylucylootoo@yahoo.com

Will post this on my blog later, linking back to you.

Blogger Jeannine said...

This is such a wonderful thing!
I was just telling my Mum about the movie that was made a few years back, and so far I have tried to live after that philosophy as often as I could.

I will post this on my blog right now!
Thank you!

Post a Comment

<< Home